** Minimum order for the 250cm wide cotton sateen fabric is 1 METRE, however you can order in 50cm increments **
Otherwise all other fabric is 150cm wide (except for the litchi leather which is 140cm wide) and is sold in half metre increments, therefore a quantity of 1 would be half a metre (50cm) and a quantity of 2 would be 1 metre (100cms).
50cm = 1 Quantity
1m = 2 Quantity
1.5m = 3 Quantity
2m = 4 Quantity
2.5m = 5 Quantity
3m = 6 Quantity
3.5m = 7 Quantity
4m = 8 Quantity
4.5m = 9 Quantity
5m = 10 Quantity
And so on...
We will do our best to supply the fabric in one continuous length, for example - if you order a quantity of 3, you will receive a 1.5 metre continuous amount. Any fabric ordered which is longer than 2 metres, may be supplied in smaller lengths, totalling up to the amount you ordered, for example if you ordered 6m, you may receive it in 2 x 3m lengths. If it absolutely essential that you receive it in a continuous piece, please be sure to let us know when placing your order so that we can advise our printer to take extra care.
- For further information regarding each fabrics weights and compositions, please refer to the FAQ section
- Each fabric base is 150cm wide, however printable area differes between the fabric bases
- To see the scale of the print, please see the second image for each design
- Any fabric that looks like glitter, is a printed effect only and not actual glitter
- This is a pre-ordered fabric; the shipping timeframe is 6-8 weeks following the last day that this pre-order round is open.
- The print colour may vary slightly between each type of fabric base
- Please order enough to complete your project, as exact print colour and scale of the print may change between batches if we offer the same design in future pre-orders
Creme Egg Blue
If you're ordering the 250cm wide cotton sateen, here is some information for you regarding the finished sizes (so you'll need to add a seam allowance) of Australian standard sized quilt covers.
- Single Quilt Cover 140cm x 210cm (you can fit single sizes on the standard width fabric)
- Double Quilt Cover 180cm x 210cm
- Queen Quilt Cover 210cm x 210cm
- King Quilt Cover 245cm x 210cm
You'll need a minimum of 2.5 metres (Qty of 5) long for all sizes. This will get you one side of your quilt. If you'd like to also make matching pillow cases, I'd recommend you order 3 metres (Qty of 6).
To keep costs down for your quilt cover making, you could sew on a plain dyed flat sheet as the backing to the printed design.