All fabric is 150cm wide (except for the synthetic leather which is 140cm wide) and is sold in half metre increments, therefore a quantity of 1 would be half a metre (50cm) and a quantity of 2 would be 1 metre (100cms).
50cm = 1 Quantity
1m = 2 Quantity
1.5m = 3 Quantity
2m = 4 Quantity
2.5m = 5 Quantity
3m = 6 Quantity
3.5m = 7 Quantity
4m = 8 Quantity
4.5m = 9 Quantity
5m = 10 Quantity
And so on...
We will do our best to supply the fabric in one continuous length, for example - if you order a quantity of 3, you will receive a 1.5 metre continuous amount. Any fabric ordered which is longer than 2 metres, may be supplied in smaller lengths, totalling up to the amount you ordered, for example if you ordered 6m, you may receive it in 2 x 3m lengths. If it absolutely essential that you receive it in a continuous piece, please be sure to let us know when placing your order so that we can advise our printer to take extra care.
- For further information regarding each fabrics weights and compositions, please refer to the FAQ section
- Each fabric base is 150cm wide, however printable area differes between the fabric bases
- To see the scale of the print, please see the second image for each design
- Any fabric that looks like glitter, is a printed effect only and not actual glitter
- This is a pre-ordered fabric; the shipping timeframe is 6-8 weeks following the last day that this pre-order round is open.
- The print colour may vary slightly between each type of fabric base
- Please order enough to complete your project, as exact print colour and scale of the print may change between batches if we offer the same design in future pre-orders