Most fabric is 150cm wide (except for the litchi leather which is 140cm wide and Cotton Mini Rib Knit which is 130cm wide) and is sold in half metre increments, therefore a quantity of 1 would be half a metre (50cm) and a quantity of 2 would be 1 metre (100cms).
50cm = 1 Quantity
1m = 2 Quantity
1.5m = 3 Quantity
2m = 4 Quantity
2.5m = 5 Quantity
3m = 6 Quantity
3.5m = 7 Quantity
4m = 8 Quantity
4.5m = 9 Quantity
5m = 10 Quantity
And so on...
We will do our best to supply the fabric in one continuous length, for example - if you order a quantity of 3, you will receive a 1.5 metre continuous amount. Any fabric ordered which is longer than 2 metres, may be supplied in smaller lengths, totalling up to the amount you ordered, for example if you ordered 6m, you may receive it in 2 x 3m lengths. If it absolutely essential that you receive it in a continuous piece, please be sure to let us know when placing your order so that we can advise our printer to take extra care.
- For further information regarding each fabrics weights and compositions, please refer to the FAQ section
- To see the scale of the print, please see the second image for each design
- Any fabric that looks like glitter, is a printed effect only and not actual glitter
- This is a pre-ordered fabric; the shipping timeframe is 6-8 weeks following the last day that this pre-order round is open.
- The print colour may vary slightly between each type of fabric base
- Please order enough to complete your project, as exact print colour and scale of the print may change between batches if we offer the same design in future pre-orders